Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas with My Family

We celebrated Christmas with my family and had lots of fun. My sister and I fought about who would hold Ethan, our nephew, the most. In the end I think we shared him fairly well. He is absolutely adorable.
We enjoyed watching everyone open gifts including the children. I say this because my husband kept sneaking and opening his gifts before it was his turn.

After gifts were opened, we ate a delicious meal and played Rich's new game Clue. This was an interesting game. My dad didn't have his glasses, so he couldn't see his record sheet. My sister WOULDN'T stop trying to look at my record sheet and even got a hold of it once. This made for one out of the ordinary game. Everyone was trying to see everyone else's record sheets, but my dad put a stop to that. He marked one side of his sheet and laid it out in the open. Of course, I fell for his trick and decided to mark what clues he had on my sheet. Guess what? It was fake and I got caught!!! Everyone laughed, and well I hung my head in shame. Oh well, given another chance I probably would peak again. Ha! Ha!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You are back! Thank you for sharing these pictures. I am glad you had a good time with your family:).